3.10.2008

Baby Update!


Here's the latest Smith family portrait! We saw the doctor last Thursday, and got a new ultrasound. We tried to listen to the heartbeat, but they said it's probably a little bit too early to hear it. But, we did see it fluttering on the ultrasound. Just for your reference, the head is the part on the left there. We got to see the "neuro"-something line that will become the spinal chord. It's entirely surreal.

Bethany is doing well, I guess. Considering she's got another life inside of her, she's doing wonderfully. She's exhausted and sore and feeling sick most of the time, which I don't like. There's not really much I can do to stop all that, so I'm doing my best to help keep her comfortable and I'm trying to help around the house when I can.

Any huge life-change brings with it the need for, of course, new technology. So, I'm in the market for a new camcorder and digital camera with which to document the months and years ahead. I'm taking suggestions and tips, so if you know anything about those let me know. The camcorder just needs to be easy to use and have a decent picture. I'd like the digital camera to be affordable, but capable of professional-looking photos.

No comments: