3.12.2009

Overdue Baby Pics

I'm so sorry! It's been forever since I've posted pictures of Bella! I know some of you have probably surfed my way several times and been disappointed by my theological and philosophical rants, wondering how that little girl was growing up. I'm going to stop talking now, except to walk you through the last few months of pictures:

We have started practicing on oatmeal. Bella is usually Ok for a few bites, but then decides that a bottle is way faster, so why are you making me eat from this tiny spoon?


A valentine's visit from Granna and Papa (the Smith grandparents).


Booyah ... that's my daughter sitting playing piano by herself. Why did I just say "Booyah"? 1995 called, they want their slang term back.


We took a short walk to the park last week for some Spring pictures. Bella was going for the "thoughtful, serious" look in this one.


Having fun with Mommy.



"Daddy! Did you see those ducks?!?" ... That's what she would say if she could.



She took some silly pictures with Daddy.


This is usually what happens after a few spoonfuls.


We're sitting up now! She can sit up by herself for a few minutes, and is trying very hard to start crawling. 


These next few were taken just today while she was playing. She was smiling at me alot, so I grabbed the camera and got these framable gems.



No comments: