8.19.2008

I just enjoyed this article. It was a link on another friend's blog. I won't say I definitely agree with her 100%, so don't read thinking this is my new outlook on church. But, I will say that it opens up some lines of discussion and thought that the Church NEEDS to have. My beliefs not really swayed easily based on what I read, but certain things do excite me. It's as though they're ideas I've had but just couldn't really articulate them. I get this feeling while I'm reading of "Oh yeah, I feel that way too," even though I couldn't tell you when or where, or what my conclusions were.

I just erased a large amount of ranting. I lost my inspiration or something. So, read the previously linked blog, think about it, come to your own conclusions, and make the necessary improvements in your life, mind, and church. I might post my thoughts later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ditto

I agree w/ a fair amount of what is said though perhaps more importantly, as you stated, this can bring about productive conversation and change where needed.

On another subject: you still haven't answered my question.