3.18.2006

I'm here

I got tired of the Myspace blog. I dunno, this type seems so much more inspiring. I hope this stays interesting.

I've been dealing with alot of stuff lately, mostly in my mind. I like to think through problems and come to conclusions on my own, because I'm never sure what to believe, or who to trust. But I have a physical condition that has to do with blood sugar levels, which affects my mood very often. This means that one moment I might be perfectly fine, joking around, and normal, then a few minutes later I could be quiet and reserved and, if you know me well enough, quite moody and possibly a "jerk." I don't mean to be that way. In those times, i feel depressed and tired. I become pessimistic and physically feel a heaviness right around and behind my eyes. I can't focus, so it's hard for me to make conversation or be social.

Why am I telling you all of this? Well, because I'm hoping to begin fighting this. There are steps I can take to prevent feeling this way, they just require me to change my lifestyle slightly. This means being bound by a more specific diet and eating schedule, which sucks. I really don't want to be enslaved to this mortal body, but it looks like that's what needs to be done. I'm still developing some kind of plan about it, so it will take some time to find a routine that works for me. I've been avoiding this for a long time, but now I'm tired of how it's affecting me. I don't know what it's like to go an entire day without feeling down for a little while. I can't think about things as honestly as I'd like because I never know how my blood sugar is affecting my thoughts. So, half the time my mind is in turmoil, fighting between what I know is true and what I feel. This goes for any subject, whether politics, religion, love, even music.

Thanks for reading. I promise I will write more entertaining things in the future. Stay tuned, friends. There's some travels coming up, always a few good stories to come from those.

No comments: